Now, In these days Hosting is a popular means to get Twitch streamers to broadcast another station’s live stream to their own audience. This is usually done as a means to help encourage other Twitch’s customers but additionally, it doubles as an effective strategy in keeping a channel busy while the owner is not broadcasting their own articles.
How To Host Twitch On A Desktop ?
1. Go on this site https://www.twitch.tv in a web browser. For visit twitch on a PC then you can normally use any web browser on a Windows or a Mac Computer.
- If you have not signed in, click “Log in” in the top-right corner and then sign in to your Twitch account.
- If you don’t have an account, click “Sign Up” in the top-right corner and create new account.
2. Now click on your username. It is in the top-right corner of their Twitch website. This will display a drop-down menu.
3. Then click on channel. This can help you to show your channel with all the chatroom to the ideal side.
4. Type/ host followed by a channel title on your chat. For example, in a case you wished to sponsor the principal Twitch channel, you did type /server twitch in your chat. Those seeing your channel will now view the channel which you are hosting. Your chatroom nonetheless remain active on your channel, but each of the views on your channel will count towards the hosted channel’s perspectives.
How To Host Twitch On A Mobile ?
For Host Twitch On a Smartphone or a Mobile, Just follow these some steps :-
1. First you need to open the Twitch app. It’s the app that has a purple icon that resembles a speech bubble with two lines.
If you don’t have Twitch App then click below the links for download.
- Tap here to get Twitch in the Google Play Store on Android.
- Tap here to download Twitch in the App Store on Iphone or Ipad.
2. Login with your username or email, along with the password associated with your Twitch account, when you have not previously done so.
3. Click on your profile picture. In Android, it is in the upper-right corner. In Iphone and Ipad, It is from the upper-left corner. This will show your profile, choices and content.
4. This is the fourth tab below your profile image at the very top. It helps to show your channel’s chat.
5. Type /host followed closely by a channel title in the chat. For example, in such case you wished to host the major Twitch channel, you need to type /host twitch in your own chat. Those who are viewing your channel will now view the channel you are hosting. Your own chatroom will nonetheless remain busy on your channel, however each of prespectives on your channel will count towards the hosted channel’s views.
- If you want to stop hosting a channel, then type /unhost from the chat.
These are the some steps for host on twitch, by applying these methods you can successfully host on twitch. If you have any problem related to host on twitch then comment us below.